[Gambas-user] I am pleased

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Mar 17 04:59:07 CET 2008

Overall- this experience has been pleasant.

Starting with almost now programming skills or knowledge about Linux I am
able to write some usuable programs.  After roughly a week and a half.
Nothing too complex.  SO far this Gambas is everything it was promised to
be.

The only problem I had is on ver 2.x the docs are incomplete and makes
learning a little slower. And I am still learning the ropes on UBUNTU 7.10.

So keep up the good work guys!

JB SKaggs