[Gambas-user] How to clear radio buttons - not working

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Mon Mar 17 03:07:27 CET 2008

It's cheating but you could have a third radio button with the visible
property set to false. Setting the value of this radio button to true
should set the others to false. It might actually be clearer to have the
third radio button visible with a caption of "Unknown" or something
similar.

Robert Rowe