[Gambas-user] Can one test for a null object?

Robert Rowe robert.c.rowe at ...626...
Mon Mar 17 03:01:08 CET 2008

Have you tried:

IF Null?(frmClinical.currentProject.past_history) THEN
    x = frmClinical.currentProject.past_history.count
ELSE
    x = 0
ENDIF

You could also use TRY

    x = 0
    TRY x = frmClinical.currentProject.past_history.count
    IF ERROR then
       'Do whatever you want if an error occurs
    ENDIF

Robert Rowe