[Gambas-user] Ubuntu 7.10 .deb Package

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Sun Mar 16 21:18:09 CET 2008

Hi there,

Iv been using Gambas (2.0.0) for a little while now and I'm most impressed,
but unfortunately I managed to trash my system and had to re-install, so I'm
stuck with the repository version (1.x.x) that comes with Ubuntu. I did have
a link that I added to my sources and which allowed me to install Gambas
2.0.0, but for the life of me I cant find it again.

Could someone please tell me the link to add to my sources again, so that I
can get the newer version.

Thanks

Max