[Gambas-user] Gambas support rocks

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Mar 11 04:35:33 CET 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 23:11, Hamish Robertson wrote:
> Are you the webmaster for gambasrad.org?

No, but I do provide hosting for gambasdoc.org.

> Anyone checked out www.realbasic.com?
> This is what we're up against.

I actually don't see Gambas and RealBasic as really being competition.
One is free software and the other is crossplatform; they serve two
different needs.

I wouldn't recommend Gambas to someone wanting to deploy on two or
more platforms (Linux, Windows, OSX), but I wouldn't recommend
RealBasic to someone unless they were trying to do exactly that.

Rob