[Gambas-user] And again on classes.....

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Mon Mar 10 23:53:16 CET 2008

Hi,

I have greated a class (GridCtrl), that contains some vars and does a
lot of things.
The class is called (instantiated ?) from a form with :

hGrid AS GridCtrl

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
' first we create the handler of the grid
  hGrid = NEW GridCtrl
END

Afterwards it's called in different situation for different tasks in the
form.

Now, in the GridCtrl class I launch a different form, which need to
refer (and change) some vars in the GridCtrl class.

How do I do that ?
Can I just reference a var with GridCtrl.VarName ?
I suppose that the problem is that the class can exists actually several
times. (several cookies from the sample)

Thanks a lot for help,

Steven