[Gambas-user] Gambas support rocks

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Mar 10 20:20:10 CET 2008

On jeudi 6 mars 2008, Hamish Robertson wrote:
> The Gambas support is just unbelievable! Someone needs a feature and Benoit
> or someone comes up with an update...that evening. I know this is the way
> open source is supposed to work but it is quite awesome to watch.

A wanted features is often something I didn't think and that is quick to do,
so you get it quickly. But, on the other hand, I often spend a lot of time in
fixing and making things that nobody notices!

> Talking about support....who's in charge of Gambas marketing? Want a hand?

Nobody is really in charge of "marketing". I am very bad at marketing. I have
just wrote a general article on Gambas in the wiki, that's all. I don't like
marketing.

But I am open to anyone who wants to do anything about promoting Gambas. :-)

Benoit Minisini