[Gambas-user] Error on gb.settigs

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Mon Mar 10 16:32:49 CET 2008

Hi all,

    I think I found an error on gb.settings. Attached is an example, just run the program, press the button and see the text inside the TextArea control, then, go to your $HOME/.config/gambas directory and compare the text inside the NewLine.conf file with the file called "Archivo" in the project directoty.

    What I get is an extra Slash "\" for every GB.NewLine.

    Can someone validate please?

    I use Gambas 2.2.1 on Mandriva 2008, 32 bits.

Best regards.

David

Looking for last minute shopping deals?