[Gambas-user] More Webrowser questions re hyperlinks

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Mar 9 22:43:29 CET 2008

I've played with this control a little over the weekend, as you can see from
the screen dump, i've moved on from my contacts program which is now
functioning ok,  to my experimentation with writing a medical records
program.

I  load patient, add problems, and save clinical notes  written in the
texteditor, saved as html on a per problem basis, then the whole lot are
amalgamated into a single html pile to display back on the screen when the
patient next visits.

Now, I want to add a hyperlink to each condition (see the picture included),
and was wondering if it was possible to have the hyperlink, but when the user
clicks on the link, have a popup menu with options such as "Show all
episodes", "Decision support for" etc, rather than what happens at the moment
which is the hyperlink just runs off to try and find a file etc.

I've tried intercepting the click, but by the time the webbrowser_click is
picked up, the webrowser has already run off and done its thing attempting to
find the link.

Any thoughts/help appreciated.

Richard