[Gambas-user] Question on compiling (making project.gambas)

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Wed Mar 5 22:26:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I wondered, is there a way to EXclude some subdirectories in the project
directory from being included into the executable ?

If I put all the files a project need into one directory (which is
logical) they get all included, and I end up with a .gambas file of 7.5
Mega (for the moment ;-)

It's complecated to have separate directories for gambas projects and
the files belonging to it. So, some meganism to exclude dirs would be
valuable.

Regards,
Steven