[Gambas-user] Help with True/False logic statement

Richard richard.j.walker at ...247...
Wed Mar 5 22:17:27 CET 2008

But has anyone tried this? It ought to work fine with a real boolean, but the
tag element looks like it is just an arbitrary text expression. If we are
changing a text value from "true" to "false" then this might be better:

btnTogglePastHistory.tag =  IIf(btnTogglePastHistory.tag
= "true", "false", "true")

'And to check that it worked...
btnTogglePastHistory.ToolTip = btnTogglePastHistory.Tag