[Gambas-user] bugs

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Wed Mar 5 16:34:02 CET 2008

Ok. my workaround is indeed to use [font size]. However, I thought [span] was allowed in a previous version of Gambas, and since the TextEdit control converts all HTML tags to [span]-tags I thought it could work...
I use a xml-document with markup-data stored in nodes. Now I have to start a change of fontsize with [font] but close that area with [/span] due to the xml-format i use... It's ugly programming but it works...

My previous posts this week didn't arive, is it because of hotmail?

Jaap