[Gambas-user] bugs

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Wed Mar 5 15:41:11 CET 2008

Hi

I have trouble getting through in the mailing list; I am afraid my post (as in the past month) will not be posted. However I try to post a bug.
It is about the rich text. Like in TextEdit

An HTML entry like  is translated to qrichtext as  Or something similar. When I try to use the  tag I sometimes get a different result.
When I use a text with  it works fine; but when I use  I dont get fontsize 18 but 8. And 20pt becomes 10pt.
I tested is by using a TextEdit and a TextAera, because Edit is in Richtext and Aera isn't.
Is this a bug in the HTML coder?

Jaap Cramer