[Gambas-user] control groups

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Tue Mar 4 16:16:27 CET 2008

Alle 13:08, martedì 4 marzo 2008, Kari Laine ha scritto:
> Stefano Palmeri kirjoitti:
> > Alle 10:44, martedì 4 marzo 2008, Kari Laine ha scritto:
> >
> > DIM hControl AS Control
> >
> > FOR EACH hcontrol IN ME.Children
> >
> >     IF object.Type(hControl) = "TextBox" THEN
> >       PRINT hcontrol.name
> >     ENDIF
> >
> > NEXT
> >
> > Stefano
>
> Hi Stefano,
>
> the code you sended me does not test for the Controls Group. So is it
> possible to use for each syntax for all the controls in the group?
>
> Best Regards
> Kari

Sorry, I really don't know if it's possible to enumerate all controls of a
group with "FOR EACH". Probably, you have to create an array
of objects of that group. But I'm not sure.
Object.GetProperty(hcontrol, "Group") doesn't work, so I don't know...
Wait for a more more experienced user than me :-)

Ciao,

Stefano