[Gambas-user] Gambas with JWM Desktop?

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Tue Mar 4 08:13:45 CET 2008

Gambas with JWM Desktop?

Hi, I am working in a ERP & CRM system in gambas, some people (~300) have
downloaded my app, but a lot of them have stopped, when they see is Linux
Only, force the people to use Linux is not the way to go, so I decide to
release my Gambas app in a "windows version" under a pre-configured VM for
VMPlayer, because:

   1.

   I would set up everything needed
   2.

   The app would run in a native environment
   3.

   The user would be happy working with Linux under Windows

At first I want to write a "How to install Linux under Windows" guide
(Actually I did it), but I found most people don't care, they want
"everything easy", so I change my strategy to share a pre-configured VM with
everything ready.

A good option is a Damn Small Machine, but the problem is the JWM Desktop, I
guess my app wont run, will it?

If not, what can I do?, I want to share my app, but simply a download of
700mb for a K/U buntu VM is not the way to go...

Any Ideas for the easiest (from user side) way to run a Gambas app in
Windows?

P.S.: I know the NX Client sound good, but not for a ERP & CRM application.
Anyway I don't have a server for 300xN users.

--
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/645756
http://nxgtrturbo.googlepages.com/