[Gambas-user] gb.xml documentation?

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at ...626...
Tue Mar 4 02:23:49 CET 2008

Is there any documentation at all on the gb.xml component? The source code is
entirely uncommented and the links in the documentation point to nonexistant
files. I am having great difficulty using this component because I am having
to rely on guesswork and reading third-party examples. Are we supposed to
refer to the libxml2 documentation instead? I have found one third party
example and it is only a document tree viewer, which is of limited usefulness
because I have specific data I want to extract from an XML file.

I am using Gambas 2.2.1 from the Debian unstable archives, if it makes a
difference.

--
Andrew Barr

Now Playing: Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia