[Gambas-user] Highlight editor - Highlight help

MaxVK maximvonk at ...626...
Mon Mar 3 19:45:24 CET 2008

Hi there, Iv been struggling with this for a while now. I am using the HTML
highlighting code that comes in the documentation and the example and I want
to include some more code that will highlight CSS as well as HTML.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with some code to look through or
some direct explanation about how the highlighting actually works? Please
don't suggest reading the example code because Iv been doing that for two
days now and I'm still none the wiser about how to get this working.

I'm also looking to try and check spelling as I type. I can get the last
word typed so I can spell check it, but I need to be able to highlight the
word in some way (Presumably as an error), and I'm assuming that this will
need to be done in the highlight event, although again, Iv failed miserably
when Iv tried to get it working.

Can anyone help please?

Cheers

Max