[Gambas-user] BUG ?

Kari Laine kari.laine at ...1400...
Mon Mar 3 18:12:24 CET 2008

Hi,

I noticed a problem which makes development difficult. When I run a
project and error results then the toolbox vanishes. Those little arrows
are nowhere to be found. Also menu selection does nothing.

Sure way for me to get in that situation is to run DataReportExample
(which I am trying to fix) - it gives an error and toolbox arrows are
gone. I have tested this with two computers and it also happens with the
Gambas3 (cvs) version.

One computer is SUSE 10.2 and other one is debian testing. Both X86.

Best Regards
Kari Laine