[Gambas-user] GTK problem

Steven Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Sun Mar 2 02:24:28 CET 2008

Further to this,

Updated using svn

Still the same problem.

Gambas 1.19 works fine can  even use SCIM in QT applications

But the same problem persists in 2.2.2 (1020 i think)

BTW I have QT3 and QT4 installed as I have some applications that need
QT4.

Bascilly SCIM is very buggy in Gambas 2 apps

Any ideas, much appreciated. Any other packages that may help (devel)?

In the mean time i will uninstall and try the rpm version for fedora.

Steven