[Gambas-user] Gambas...

Markus Kanet darkvision at ...1866...
Sat Mar 1 22:52:09 CET 2008

Hi...
I just did spent lots of time to get Gambas 2.2.1 to compile/work on
Slackware 11.0/12, Wolvix Cub/Hunter (a LiveCD like Slackware) and
Bluewhite64 12.0 (a 64Bit-like Slackware).

I saw some postings on the forum and thought i maybe could help out...
so i joined the forum... and was f%&kin' pissed because i was logged in
now but i wasn't even able to read (yes, to read) any postings in the
forum anymore. So why the hell should some1 join?

I tried to contact the website admin:

Yup, third person this week .. the powers that be stipulate the "user"
forum must be read-only.
(it's fed from the mailing list)

Complaints to the mailing list please!

Really... Gambas seem to be a good project... but the service/support
suckz! Mailing list? Very user friendly... a user forum that is read
only? Wow! ...

DV