[Gambas-user] How to make your gambas project compile using autoconf tools

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Thu Jun 26 17:47:49 CEST 2008

Benoit is correct, what I'm looking for is a way of intalling to an
alternate location

For instance, when make install is ran, I want to say
make install DESTDIR=$PWD/PKG
The result of this would be a new tree crated in $PWD/PKG that mirrors
what would have been created in / at install

We use this for packaging applications. From this dir, you can create
a package that unfolds into other users' /