[Gambas-user] feature request

o.s.p o.s.p at ...69...
Wed Jun 25 10:56:04 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On mardi 24 juin 2008, o.s.p wrote:
>
>> richard terry ha scritto:

>>> enclosed is mockup, identical to search in the popup console
>>>
>> something like this ugly image....
>> there are 2 side panels one for the proprities and one for the
>> hierarchy/groups
>> in this i've pasted the image of richard on the top and a snapshot of
>> the actual hierachy panel only to show the idea;
>> of course this is placed in the Groups tab.
>>
>> i know i'm not very clear in my english....
>>
>> :(
>>

> I don't understand what this "Groups" tab is, and what should be shown in it
I'm writing a calculator for my use so I've many small buttons that I've
grouped (with the group property) to have common event handler.
some times i need to change something into a property of the controls of
one this groups (eg drag it into anther position) so if i have a panel
which list the used controls sorted and grouped by this property i can
select it all and make my changes.
the side panel for groups/hierarchy i think is useful because it shows
another layout of the app, useful if your form at design time i'snt big
enough to show all objects used, increases the visual interaction...
...only a my idea...