[Gambas-user] feature request

o.s.p o.s.p at ...69...
Tue Jun 24 21:01:41 CEST 2008

richard terry ha scritto:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:22:52 pm Benoit Minisini wrote:
>
>> On lundi 23 juin 2008, o.s.p wrote:
>>
>>> hallo!
>>> i'm writing a litte app so i've seen i would like some changes in the
>>> ide: -the hierachy browser at a side of the proprierty editor (into a
>>> sidepanel) so i can easily select and edit object
>>> -the hierachy browser with the option to view as tree or grouped by
>>> group (selecting the group i can select all its object and edit them)
>>> -the grid in the form editor must be configurable and switchable off
>>>
>>> thats all for now!
>>> ;)
>>>
>> Can you make some screenshots mockups, so that everybody is sure to
>> understand what you want?
>>

> enclosed is mockup, identical to search in the popup console

something like this ugly image....
there are 2 side panels one for the proprities and one for the
hierarchy/groups
in this i've pasted the image of richard on the top and a snapshot of
the actual hierachy panel only to show the idea;
of course this is placed in the Groups tab.

i know i'm not very clear in my english....
:(