[Gambas-user] How to package and distribute our software written in Gambas

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Tue Jun 24 11:11:49 CEST 2008

Il martedì 24 giugno 2008 09:43:47 jbskaggs ha scritto:
> Does this have to be done for each file or can I copy whole directories?
>
> JB Skaggs

COPY manages only single files.

you could create a *.tar archive file of your data, then COPY
the single *.tar file and then extract it. Not very clean...

Stefano