[Gambas-user] Simple question how to select and activate a radiobutton via code

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jun 24 02:40:56 CEST 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008 20:33, jbskaggs wrote:
> When I try and use radiobutton_click()
> it performs the commands in the radiobuton_click() sub  but it does
> not show the radiobutton as being "depressed" or selected as if you
> had clicked on it with a mouse.

You've got it a bit backwards.  You need to change the Value property
of the radio button, which will trigger the Click event, not the
other way around.

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/radiobutton/.click

"Raised when the user clicks on the RadioButton or if its value
changes."

Rob