[Gambas-user] Error lauching Gambas2 2.7.0 in Ubuntu 8.04

bruno bruno.crepax at ...69...
Thu Jun 19 19:43:32 CEST 2008

Alarm returned now version 2.7.0 works well.

I do not know what I have to work (I am sorry not to know because now
works)

Maybe I uninstalled some program? Boooh!

However recompiling everything now goes! .

Thanks to all.

Bruno.