[Gambas-user] Form editor group functionality

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Jun 17 15:55:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm missing a group function inside the form editor, ie you select a
bunch of controls (main object first, then children) and choose 'group'
from the
menu to make them stick together. Is this possible?

Now I cut them from the form, select the frame or whatever I want to
join them to, and paste them on it again.
But this way you lose it's position etc.

I know you must work the other way around, ie first define your frame
etc and then place the buttons, but sometimes you decide to create a
extra frame to place a part of the buttons on.

Or is it there already, and I just have to RTFM?

Regards,
Ron the 2nd.