[Gambas-user] about compilation of Gambas

Kari Laine kari.laine at ...1400...
Mon Jun 16 22:02:05 CEST 2008

Guillermo Ballester Valor kirjoitti:
> You can check my rpms for opensuse at the repositories here:
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/gbvalor/
>
> Any help is welcome ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Guillermo

Hi !

I will test them today (night :-) )
One thing I don't understand is that when I tried to package Gambas I
ended up to problem with for example SDL-package in SUSE. There was
nowhere to find SDL-image or SDL-mixer in packages which comes with
suse. So now I in a thought that new SDL package have to be made for
SUSE. How does you packages handle this? I am totally newbie with
building rpm-packages. Succeeded to build the main package but I
couldn't figure out the dependencies for others.

Hopefully you have time to set me straight.

Best Regards
Kari