[Gambas-user] about compilation of Gambas

Kari Laine kari.laine at ...1400...
Mon Jun 16 20:44:17 CEST 2008

I also use SUSE 10.3 and at last got all the modules to compile except
that Qt Embedded thing. That one I could not find anywhere - and I am
sure I won't need it.

My long term goal is to produce RPMs for SUSE for the needed components,
like OmniORB, SDL, unixODBC and other so that Gambas can be compiled
without effort on SUSE.
I even got the ODBC thing to go with MySQL. unixODBC project is in not
very good shape (that's bad). Hopefully it will be reviwed... There
seems to another project called iODBC, which I haven't looked yet.
Next I will learn that SDL thing.

Kari