[Gambas-user] Ctrl Z (Und) not working consistantly

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Fri Jun 13 00:53:56 CEST 2008

For many of the development versions now, Ctrl Z dosn't consistently work.

I'm using version 1409, but it has been present for a long time.

What stops it are some funny editor behaviours with things like automatically
putting in quote pairs. One can end up with ""  "" and back spacing over the
second "" dosn't work, so one has to hightlight them and hit delete.

When doing a Ctrl Z sequentially to revert to previous code lines (which I
find I do often if I've stuffed something up-), when the editor gets to the
point where the odd syntax behaviour occurred (eg the """ "") then it  will.
go no futher and 'forgets' the Ctrl Z stack of changes.

Hope that is not too unclear, but I'm certain anyone using the editor alot
will have noticed this.

Regards

Richard