[Gambas-user] FTPClient

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jun 13 21:52:09 CEST 2008

On mardi 10 juin 2008, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> Does anyone know how to use this control? I am able to get it to login in,
> but putting a file is not working. Also, how am I to to a remote change
> directory.  Any advice would be welcome.

Without any news from Daniel Campos, I looked inside the gb.net.curl source
code:

1) I fixed a bug that may prevent putting a file from working. Can you try to
use the latest /branches/2.0 version from the svn repository (revision 1413)?

2) Apparently, there is no current working directory. It seems that you have
to always specify an absolute path.

Benoit Minisini