[Gambas-user] Scrolling a columnview list in code

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Wed Jun 11 00:09:37 CEST 2008

Is there a way to scroll a columnview in code?

Scenario: I have a form which loads a column view with search results. To make
it easy to see the whole list, it is maximized to the size of the form a the
time of selection.

However, once the selection is made (e.g it could be from the bottom of the
list), I shrink the list to a much smaller size, and show the data entry area
underneath.

The result is that the selected item 'disappears' from view on the list,
whearas I'd like to auto-scroll the list so that it appears at the top (ie
like the user manually clicked on the scroll bar and scrolled it back up).

Hope this is not too ambiguous.

Regards

Richard