[Gambas-user] VB Tabindex propertry?

tsakaji30 al_ur30 at ...67...
Wed Jun 4 21:41:55 CEST 2008

Yes I think that was the problem, I have updated from subversion and 0
problems!

By the way, thank you too Stefano, your little project helped me to make
tests. I think this "thread" is over. Sayounara!

PD: By the way Benoit, keep the excelent work that you and your team are
doing. Waiting for a 3.0 gambas version ;)