[Gambas-user] Problem switching forms on embedded application

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Jun 4 19:15:21 CEST 2008

After more testing, I have another problem here...

The switching works now when reparenting forms into a host form via a
panel container
But when this form that hosts the other forms is embedded into another
program using am embedder object, it doesnt work