[Gambas-user] VB Tabindex propertry?

tsakaji30 al_ur30 at ...67...
Wed Jun 4 00:37:29 CEST 2008

Well, Stefano what I really need is that with the tab key, the user could
"navigate" in a form that have very much textboxes, so he needs to write
information like name, lastname, age, address, etc and the tab key gets no
response. I have ordered the hierarchy but it still making nothing this key.

Benoit, i'm using gb.gtk (i'm working in Ubuntu 8.04). I'm using the
fantastic 2.6 version of Gambas. I need to say that when I compiled it
(gambas), it gave me an error about gb.qt (telling me that will be
disabled), besides i am using Gnome (that use GTK), I don't think that it
would give me a problem.