[Gambas-user] search in gridview or columnview

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Tue Jun 3 17:34:40 CEST 2008

Il Tuesday 03 June 2008 14:08:33 Peter Mathijssen ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I have a application in wich i want to use a columnview or a gridview. I am
> searching for some code to search the gridview or columnview for a piece of
> text. The grid will be two columns wide.
> I want the rows that contain the found text selected.
>
> I found a piece of code to search a columnview but it doesn't do exactly
> what i want.

I've attached a gridview example. It selects rows which contains "hello".

> I am in the proces of making this app. that i developed in realbasic again
> in gambas.
> http://plekzondernaam.wordpress.com/not2complex/
>
> The gambas version looks like this now:
> http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8049/not2complexgambasky5.png
>
> I am also looking for a piece of code to fill the gridview or columnview
> with a tab-delimited file. So one piece of text goes in column 1 and the
> other piece in column 2.

DIM sStringArray as String[]
DIM sWord as string

sStringArray = split(file.load("path to file"), "\t")

for each sWord in sStringArray

  'here fill the grid

next

bye