[Gambas-user] SMTPClient message format issue

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jun 1 15:30:58 CEST 2008

On Sunday 01 June 2008 06:51, Ron wrote:
> The workaround with sending the message by using a socket to port
> 25, is giving me problems, the connection gets dropped, my postfix
> is a bit to picky I think.

It's been a while since I forged emails by telnetting to port 25, so I
probably steered you slightly wrong with the protocol commands.
Also, some mailers require "\r\n" instead of just "\n" at the end of
lines, so that might have an effect as well.

Rob