[Gambas-user] Problems with OpenSuSE 11 and gcc 4.3

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 31 19:28:41 CEST 2008

On jeudi 31 juillet 2008, Steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay, but here it is.
>
> ==4612== Memcheck, a memory error detector.
>
> Hope this si with debugging info, I did not change anything, just
> ./reconf-all
> ./configure -C
> make
> su : make install
>

> Steven

You have no debugging information in valgrind, but you compiled it normally.
What the heck does Novell on their Linux distribution ? @%*#!

If you can grant me an ssh access to your machine, I will be able to search by
myself directly. Otherwise, I can't do more...

It's strange, as another OpenSuSE user, Werner, now has a working Gambas after
my fixes for gcc 4.3. But he uses the x86_64 version...

And I want to be sure that Gambas works with gcc 4.3 before releasing the 2.8
version...

--
Benoit Minisini