[Gambas-user] Small feature request

Ron ron at ...1740...
Thu Jul 31 09:16:47 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini schreef:
> On jeudi 31 juillet 2008, Ron wrote:
>
>> Arief Bayu Purwanto schreef:

>>> You can place label on the left side of checkbox (as I always did ;)).
>>>
>> Yes of course I do that to at this moment, but that doubles the no. of
>> items,
>>

> Just add an exported CheckBox class to your project, and reimplement the
> checkbox the way you want. :-)

Yeah yeah, easy for you to say ;-) , hard for me to find out how... lots
todo... :-)
>> and my program is alrealdy getting rather big, and the ide slows
>> down more and more ...
>>

> I'm not sure poor checkboxes are guilty there...

I don't think so either, but wanted to clean the stuff up a bit before
publishing it to sourceforge.

Small question for everyone, I need to display animated gif icons in a
tableview (like .Picture), I guess I have to look at MovieBox, is that
supported inside an tableview field?

Regards,
Ron_2nd.