[Gambas-user] Inactivity Time to Lock Gambas Applications

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Wed Jul 30 07:47:47 CEST 2008

  Hi, as part of my security features in my program, I want to be able to
lock my application if was inactive for X minutes (X = setup by user)

So, I was wonder if...

Is there any Gambas environment variable that can tell me last activity
time?
I could call a function any time the user click somewhere... but.. that will
be a silly not optimum way

If the activity time is solved, then comes another problem, How do I know
which forms are opened? To lock them, I was thinking hide all the opened
forms and show only the unlock login, then just show again all the forms

Thanks in advance,
Nx GTR developing Arpi System

--
http://tallerhuertas.googlepages.com/