[Gambas-user] Problems with OpenSuSE 11 and gcc 4.3

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 29 14:20:03 CEST 2008

On mardi 29 juillet 2008, Steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> No, if I do that i test the 'executable' directly and there is no error.
> The error is only if I start the app under the ide (run button)
>
> Steven

Are you sure that you compiled everything correctly? Can you check that the
installed "gambas2" is the same as the one you get when you compile it by
hand from the sources? There is (almost) no difference between running a
project from the IDE and directly by running the interpreter.

Benoit Minisini