[Gambas-user] WebBrowser Component Right click and link event weirdness

Arief Bayu Purwanto ariefbayu at ...626...
Tue Jul 29 14:08:22 CEST 2008

Dear Benoit,

I've a problem doing something in webbrowser component.
I want to be able to open some random url selected by user to external
browser (using desktop.open()).
But, I'm not able to catch the URL when I right click it.
Here's the step to do it:

1. make webbrowser component, point it to some website (preferably that has
many link on it)
2. add _link event and add PRINT wb1.link insite the _link event
3. run it and watch your console, it should show the correct link when
hovering the link, but it not print the correct link when right clicked the
link.

BTW, I'm using the stable 2.7 release and attach a sample source.
--
Arief Bayu Purwanto
About : http://about.freelancer.web.id/