[Gambas-user] Problems with OpenSuSE 11 and gcc 4.3

Werner wdahn at ...1000...
Mon Jul 28 10:58:14 CEST 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally succeeded in fixing Gambas for gcc 4.3, and therefore OpenSuse 11.
>
> For all people being in that case, please compile the latest version of Gambas
> 2.x (revision >= 1486), and tell me if everything is ok.
>
> The fixes have not been yet ported to Gambas 3.
>
> Regards,

I have installed svn1486 on 64 bit SuSE 11.0. There are also a few qt4
libraries installed.

The initial impression is very good. I can select and run a project. Yippie!

Thanks and Best Regards

Werner