[Gambas-user] Fwd: create button at runtime

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 25 18:51:11 CEST 2008

On vendredi 25 juillet 2008, Francesco Xavier Kolly Mally wrote:
> http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/button/_new?show
>
> DIM hButton as button
>
> hButton = new button(Your_Form_Here)
> With hButton
> .X = 4
> .Y = 4
> .Text = "Button"
> .height = 27
> .width = 80
> END WITH
>
> I found this Error message=  gb.gui: unable to load 'gb.gtk' component
> where can i download gb.gtk ? I use mandriva 2007
> Should I uninstall gambas to clear all configure and re-configure?

gb.gui uses gb.gtk if you don't have a KDE desktop. If you compiled gambas
from sources, you must install the GTK+ development packages to have the
gb.gtk component. See the wiki documentation page on how to compile and
install Gambas on Mandriva.

Benoit Minisini