[Gambas-user] ODBC Problem

overhill at ...152... overhill at ...152...
Tue Jul 22 19:20:05 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit,

first of all i want to tank you for your job and for give us the
possibility to have good time programming :-)

Obviously I'm not writing only for greeting, but for a problem too.
Sorry for this :-)

I've installed succesfully ODBC for iSeries on my AMD64 system with
Ubuntu 8.4, and I've checked that it work fine under "sql".
I've tried to create a little project for create a connection to an
iSeries and the connection itslef working, but when I try to exec a SQL
command, I receive the #11 error.
I use Gambas version 2.7, the las stable, and I'd compiled with gcc
4.2 (using a 64 bit system I tink it's better working on compiled
program... don't you think?)
I' hope those few things are enough for you for give me some help.

Oh, last think: I'm sure that if an English Teacher read this mail,
she (every English Teacher are female... :-) ) my vote could be a "F",
but I hope you can understand what I wrote.

Bye and tanks again

Overhill

Saldi Estivi
Offerte di prodotti in saldo a prezzi estremamente vantaggiosi. Approfitta della grande comodità di fare acquisti da casa tua, senza nemmeno uscire, rimanere imbottigliato nel traffico e perdere tempo prezioso.
http://shopping.tiscali.it/