[Gambas-user] Using DataSource et al

John K john36 at ...1947...
Mon Jul 21 23:53:16 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm new to Gambas so maybe I'm trying to run before I can walk. I'm in
the process of writing an application which uses sqlite as its database.
I've managed to create the database  and add data to its tables but now
I want to read out the data using datasource, datacontrol & databrowser.
I've scanned the Forum without any luck and have bought "A Beginners
Guide to Gambas" but this doesn't cover this subject in any detail.
Does anyone know where I can find a simple example, (maybe using Name,
Registration Number & Date of Birth) which demonstrates the use of these
tools or can help me in any other way?
Thanks ........