[Gambas-user] [29]invalid object. ValueBox.Warning.Timer.410

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 20 22:52:44 CEST 2008

On dimanche 20 juillet 2008, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On dimanche 20 juillet 2008, jbskaggs wrote:
> > Okay so in  my case the bug is called by the gb.qt.ext printer component?
> > That is the only .ext component I have.
> >
> > How long before 2.8 comes out?
> >
> > I am wondering if I should find a work around for the printer until the
> > 2.8 comes out.
> >
> > Unfortunately I released this program for beta.
> >
> > JB
>
> A workaround is to be sure that the focus is not on a ValueBox when its
> window is closed.
>
> Regards,

More precisely, you must do something like that in the Form_Close event
handler:

AControlThatIsNotAValueBox.SetFocus
WAIT ' Mandatory, to be sure that The ValueBox receives its GotFocus event
before the form is closed.

Tell me if it works.

Benoit Minisini