[Gambas-user] [29]invalid object. ValueBox.Warning.Timer.410

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Jul 20 07:56:39 CEST 2008

Okay it has caused my computer to reboot.

I ran the program in terminal and here is what it showed:

ValueBox.WarningTimer.410: #29: Invalid object
0: ValueBox.WarningTimer.410
1: ValueBox.TextBox_LostFocus.375
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
skaggs at ...1876...:~$

Any idea what this means?