[Gambas-user] Using TrayIcon from gb.qt not shown in Gnome environment

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jul 17 00:04:37 CEST 2008

On mardi 15 juillet 2008, Arief Bayu Purwanto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 7/11/08, Arief Bayu Purwanto <ariefbayu at ...626...> wrote:
> > I'll update this post once I'm using the latest revision.
>
> As a follow up, I did see an icon in system tray, but it's too small to be
> usable.
> I attach the picture.

Yes! I finally succeeded in fixing this problem, after reading the source code
of KDE system tray, GNOME system tray and GTK+ XEmbed implementation, until I
found what GTK+ did that KDE/Qt didn't.

Unfortunately, sourceforge subversion server seems to be broken at the moment,
my commits fail. So you have to be patient...

Benoit Minisini