[Gambas-user] Sendmail tool and Gambas2

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Tue Jul 15 07:38:19 CEST 2008

Hi, As part of my development in Gambas2 I am making a feature in my
software that remains people a to-do list daily via email.

So far I am working with sendmail, but If you know a better alternative
would be appreciated.

At shell I do:
sendmail some at ...1939...
From: some2 at ...1939...
Subject: To-do list remind
Remember to pickup some things at 2:00pm
CTRL+D

I cant find a way to use sendmail in a single line, I think must be all in
different lines, so, How do I execute this from gambas (different lines?)?,
Do you think that write in real time a script and then call it from gambas
could be the best (optimum?) option?

And the most important thing, How do I send a CTRL+D to the shell, without
it, the mail wont be send.

Thanks in advance.

--
Gambas2 ERP&CRM Arpi